For the first time, Showbiz is releasing a non-fungible token that will allow artists to sell their work directly. This means no middlemen, and only one artist can be in possession of any given piece of music. The company has raised over $1 million from investors like Coinbase Ventures and NFTs CEO Brock Pierce recently sat down with BlockPublisher for an interview on how this new model will help musicians make money again.
The “who buys music nfts” is a new type of NFT that will be released by SHOWBIZ NFT. This new type of NFT will add a new paradigm to how the music industry operates.
The NFT in the entertainment industry will also feature a Showbizcoin token, which will be published after the minting and transferable for ether. The coin was established to make it simpler for participants in the music business to receive and send money in crypto for a more secure and quicker transaction.
The date is June 18, 2022, in New York. NFTs come and go, but there are a handful that have the potential to be long-lasting. They’re more than a one-trick pony, and they require a Token that serves a purpose rather than simply being a pretty collectible. The Team’s strength is also what will propel it into the stratosphere.
Both are present in the NFT in the entertainment industry. Their Showbizcoin will be used to do business on the blockchain, which ensures that all transactions are secret and irreversible. The token will be based on Ethereum and will be sold on cryptocurrency exchanges. Rather of dealing with cash after an event, promoters may simply send Showbizcoin to the talent’s crypto wallet.
It’s past time for the music business to have a better means to make and receive payments, and NFT in the entertainment industry is the answer. Only 10,000 NFT in the entertainment industrys will be produced. People will undoubtedly want to collect them, and music business actors will use them for financial transactions.
The Award-Winning Team is made up of the following individuals:
- Tre Gilliam, a Multi-Platinum Music Producer and Film Director from South St. Petersburg, Florida (FL)orida, is a 19-year-old Multi-Platinum Music Producer and Film Director. Tre has produced hit songs for musicians such as NBA Youngboy, Rod Wave, Lil Durk, Roddy Ricch, Moneybagg Yo, and Plies, to mention a few. Tre went on to chart many Billboard Top 200 albums and Billboard Top 100 singles. Numerous Platinum and Gold-certified singles and albums have also been released.
- Carl LeGrett: Carl LeGrett serves as Director of A&R/Publishing at Create Music Group, a data-driven media and technology company focused on empowering artists and creators. LeGrett leads the publishing division of Create Music Group and is responsible for building the company’s impressive production/songwriter roster. He has uncovered millions of dollars of unclaimed royalties for Create’s artists.
- Khiry Morgan: A creative guru in the entertainment & film industry, Khiry has 10+ years’ experience in delivering ideas & content for mogul brands. He is a top videographer who has shot music videos for Missy Elliot and movies for Tyler Perry. Khiry is a seasoned content creator, handing creative teams of diverse personalities in deadline driven environments and leading cross-functional collaboration of all genres.
- Loudhouse Studios: Loud House Studios is a high-end Atlanta recording studio, offering an excellent recording space, and professional audio engineering and mixing services to major and independent record labels in the music industry. They are Atlanta’s #1 premiere recording studio. Whether it’s Hip-Hop, R&B, Pop, or Trap, they provide top quality sound in a private, comfortable, and creative environment.
The Mission of NFT in the entertainment industry is to build a community for all of the independent producers, artist, videographers, engineers, DJs, & labels to have easier access to all the tools they need to succeed in the music industry.
The NFT in the entertainment industry will debut in Times Square on June 20th with a spectacular billboard.
Visit the following website for further information:
https://www.instagram.com/theshowbiznft/ Insta: https://www.instagram.com/theshowbiznft/ Insta: https://www.insta
@TheShowbizNFT1 on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheShowbizNFT1
Contact Information for the Media:
NFT in the entertainment industry
Tre Gilliam, Attention:
St. Petersburg, Florida (FL)[email protected]
As an example:
As if Loading…
Please consider donating to us via one of our sponsors.
The “SHOWBIZ NFT Readies For The Launch of An NFT That Will Add A New Paradigm To How The Music Industry Operates.”. SHOWBIZ is the first music company to launch an NFT, which will allow investors to purchase shares in their artists and albums. Reference: investing in music.
- how to make money with nft music
- can music be an nft
- music nft tokens
- how to use nft for music
- audio nft