The F1® Delta Time Grand Prix™ challenges you with a day of racing, time pieces and more. Join our community as we bring this new game to the blockchain!
The “f1 delta time reddit” is a subreddit for F1® Delta Time Grand Prix™. The subreddit has daily challenges that players can participate in.
This article was first published on F1 delta time.
Make every day count by reaping double benefits!
Hello, everyone of our racers! It’s time for a new challenge in which we’ll discover the greatest racers for each day! This time, we’ll compete on five courses, with just your best result in each track counting, regardless of the weather.
To add to the excitement, the amount of REVV available for both Grand PrixTM and Trial by Time has been increased! This implies that the Grand PrixTM daily total pool is 35,000 REVV, with a total of 12,000 REVV every Trial by Time day. We will also award F1® Delta Time Grand PrixTM trophies depending on daily performance!
The F1® Delta Time daily Grand PrixTM: What to Expect
The new daily Grand PrixTM format will begin on March 14, 2022, and you will compete on five circuits! You can race in any weather, but only your quickest time per track counts, thus you may choose to just compete in one kind of weather each track. At the conclusion of the week, the rewards will be computed and distributed as soon as possible.
In this Grand PrixTM, you’ll be racing on a circuit.
- Monza Formula 1® Autodromo Nazionale
- The Australian Grand PrixTM is a Formula One® race held in Australia.
- Bahrain Grand PrixTM is a Formula 1® race held in Bahrain.
- Shanghai International Circuit is a Formula One® racetrack located in Shanghai, China.
- The Pirelli British Grand PrixTM is a Formula 1® race held in the United Kingdom.
Daily Grand PrixTM Prizes
Your ranking will be determined by your daily best performance on any of the five tracks in any conditions! The daily REVV pools available for each Tier per-season are shown on the boards in the link below. Grand PrixTM trophies will be available as well, but instead of being awarded weekly, they will be awarded on a daily basis.
REVV Weekly Grand PrixTM Prizes
Trial by Time
A daily pool of 6,000 REVV will be accessible and distributed in the following way: 25% per Tier and in the following manner each position:
Trial by Time Pool Share
Payouts will be done in a weekly manner and Trial by Time Trophies will also be available to the top 3 in each Tier, with 12 Trophies per season per day.
Trial by Time Summary:
- Trial by Time events will run daily from Monday 14 March 00:00:00(UTC)
- The ultimate rankings for each day are determined by your performance on that particular day.
- 6,000 REVV tokens and 12 Trophies are awarded every day throughout the season.
Summary of the Grand PrixTM:
- Grand PrixTM daily events will begin at 00:00:00 (UTC) on March 14, 2022.
- The Events featured are Monza Formula 1® Autodromo Nazionale, Formula 1® Australian Grand Prix™, Formula 1® Bahrain Grand Prix™, Shanghai International Circuit is a Formula One® racetrack located in Shanghai, China. and The Pirelli British Grand PrixTM is a Formula 1® race held in the United Kingdom..
- REVV Pools daily final rankings are based on overall performance across all tracks, regardless of weather.
- Each day, each season, you’ll get 17,500 REVV tokens and 12 trophies.
Please contact us if you have any questions.
If you’re new to F1® Delta Time or the REVV Motorsport gaming platform, check out our Medium articles and follow us on Twitter to learn more about us. Come join the discussion on Discord and Telegram, where we have an active player community.
Delta Time: F1® F1® F1® F1® F1® F
Twitter, Facebook, Medium, and the website
Discord | Telegram | Instagram | Reddit | Twitter | Facebook | Medium | Website | Discord | Telegram | Instagram | Reddit
Formula One Licensing BV, a Formula 1 corporation, owns the F1 FORMULA 1 logo, F1 logo, FORMULA 1, F1, FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP, GRAND PRIX, and related marks. All intellectual property rights are retained.
As an example:
As if Loading…
Please consider donating to us via one of our sponsors.
The “Enter the F1® Delta Time Grand Prix™ daily challenges!” is a game that was released by Konami. The game is available in the form of an app and has many different tracks, cars, and modes to choose from. Reference: f1 2022.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is F1 delta time?
A: F1 delta time is the amount of elapsed time from when a car crosses the start/finish line to the next lap. It can range anywhere from 0 seconds up to 2 minutes depending on how many cars are racing in that given race weekend. The longer it takes for one driver to get back around and restart, the more delta times there will be each round.
How do you earn F1 delta time?
A: You earn F1 delta time by completing laps at a faster speed than your previous best lap. This means that the longer you go without slowing down, the more delta time you will accumulate and ultimately unlock new levels of difficulty.
What is an F1 Delta?
A: In a delta shape, the alphabet letter F is at one end of an upside-down triangle, with the first and last letters in each row being capitalized.
- f1 game
- f1 news
- when does the f1 season start