Big Time Coin is the first project to use blockchain technology for crypto-based ridesharing and public transportation. The team believes that by using its token, people can save time while enjoying a better experience with decentralized services.

The “big time release date” is the highly anticipated public sale of Big Time Coin. The project has been in development for quite some time and it is finally ready to be released on October 1st, 2018.

Big Time Readies for its Highly Anticipated SPACE Public Sale

Big Time, a soon-to-be-released time-traveling RPG, is ready to offer fans their first taste of SPACE. A digital asset powered by NFT that allows owners to modify and grow their own personal time machine.

The first 60k SPACE units will be available for purchase on December 21 at 5 p.m. EST in a public sale. As a result, it will account for 10% of the overall supply of this key resource. The remaining 90% will be released over the next several years in the form of in-game loot and subsequent public sales. SPACE may be freely traded on the secondary market after it has been purchased.

SPACE is available in three sizes and five levels of rarity. The characteristics it enables are directly influenced by its size and scarcity. As a result, top-tier units have the most extendable regions, rooms, and timekeepers. As a result, pricing will vary from $299 to $3,299, with the latter being the most expensive. Purchases may be made with $USDC or a credit card via the Big Time marketplace. While developers are working on implementing $ETH as soon as possible.

 

In addition, Big Time has announced a number of important platform updates, all of which are ready for the SPACE launch. As a result, credit card payments, two-factor authentication, and improved servers are now available on the platform.

Go to the Big Time Marketplace by clicking here.

Click here to learn more about the SPACE drop.

 

Watch This Video-

Big Time is the world’s first decentralized, blockchain-based online gaming platform that will offer a highly anticipated public sale. The company has been in development for over 2 years and is set to launch in Q3 of 2018. Reference: big time nft game.

Related Tags

  • big time studios
  • big time nft token
  • big time crypto game
  • bigtime
  • how to invest in big time studios